The castle was erected in 1460 by Kilravock VII under charter by John, Lord of the Isles and Earl of Ross, and has been continuously inhabited since that date. It is the only Scottish castle of that era to have this distinction.
To visit Kilravock Castle's web page, go to www.kilravockcastle.com.
This is a link to an article about one of the trees in the Gardens of Kilravock. Planting trees amid chaos of war